May 03, 2020

Weekly Recap: Intake and Workouts

This week was not a great week.


I think quarantine is really starting to get to me. It's been really tough to focus on eating habits (which is where I struggle) since the freedom and convenience of just walking into a grocery store has been taken away due to quarantine. It is increasingly difficult and dangerous to shop for fresh fruit and vegetables so we try to make due with what we can get. So how has my intake been?

My breakfasts were mostly ok. We were able to snag a pound of fresh strawberries so I've been using those throughout the week. But I've been pairing it with multigrain Eggo waffles and lite syrup.
I also have been making more smoothies to use my ginormous bag of frozen fruit.
The smoothies are the most beautiful color!

My lunches were mostly salads, with the occasional tomato soup and grilled cheese (because comfort food is always good).
My dinners were disastrous. We were craving burgers so not only did we have turkey burgers with potato salad but also beef burgers with carmelized onions. We used on indoor grill because it was easier.
Not going to lie, the food was delicious! We also had burrito bowls (kudos to me not going with a burrito shell), a scrumptious chicken fried cauliflower rice, and our Saturday steak.
So, it's no surprise my weight has gone back up a little. It's okay though, I'll get back on track soon.

My workouts have continued to be consistent.
I've been really enjoying Robin's Together We Go Far (Live from Home) rides. It's a nice way to connect with the peloton community and I think it's so amazing Peloton is starting to do live rides from the instructors' homes.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Peloton! Definitely missing my bike (my office had a spin room + Peloton subscription) and can't wait to get back into it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig