September 14, 2020

Tie Dye Day & Hanging with My Sister

 
This weekend I went over my sister's house (she just redid their family room and it looks so good!) and we had plans to tie dye since the weather was nice and it was a perfect day to be outside, catch up, and hang out. 

My sister has taken up so many activities since quarantine started and I love a new project. I haven't tie-dyed since high school so I was excited. 

She had everything set up and there were so many colors to choose from. I didn't know there were so many ways to tie-dye. It's based on how you fold or clump or spin your item.  
I tried to get a few different looks with my tie dye from stripes to the traditional spiral. I love the way the spiral turned out. I kept the same color family because I thought it would be pretty. And now I have a matching tank top, shirt, socks, and face mask (because covid). I can't wait to wear them all!
And the socks and mask.
Have you tie-dyed?
Did you take up any new activities/hobbies since quarantine started?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig