November 02, 2020

Weekend Recap: Lobster Rolls & Leaves

Alright so let's start with last Saturday. My sister and I kicked off the morning by hopping on our bikes for a 30 minute bike bootcamp. 

I love Peloton's new Bike Bootcamp offerings. They're a great way to incorporate spinning AND weight training. And they really are a kick in the butt!

After that I showered and made some breakfast. I made an omelet with homefries I made from leftover fries.

Then I settled on the couch to finish binge-watching The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix. I wouldn't say it's scary (I don't like horror films or TV usually) but it was really good--slightly creepy I guess would be the best way to describe it? I think there's also The Haunting of Hill House which I'm going to watch next. It was the perfect Halloween-time show.

We also started the war against leaves. Don't get me wrong, I love the crisp fall weather but I do not love cleaning up the leaves! After we finished the first round we ran out for the most amazing lobster rolls...from a food truck no less! The food truck is called Cousin's Maine Lobster and they have all the classic lobster and Maine seafood dishes. 
I chose the Connecticut lobster roll (warm lobster with drizzle of butter on new england style roll) and a cup of new england clam chowder. SO GOOD. These food trucks are all over and if you have one near you I highly recommend
We sat outside and enjoyed our feast. Seriously I can't say enough good things about Cousins Maine Lobster. Do you like food trucks or do they give you the heebie jeebies? I have some friends who refuse to eat from food trucks but I think it's AMAZING.

Sunday was much colder and rainy so we didn't do much that I would consider "blog worthy." I continued binge-watching The Haunting of Bly Manor and then had a slow day playing fetch and cuddling with my puppy. Overall it was a nice low key weekend but I was excited to get some physical work in by raking the leaves!

How are you spending your weekend these days?

What's your favorite food truck you've ever eaten from?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig