July 07, 2021

Packing List: Sandals, Grenada

In a matter of weeks we will be spending a week at a Sandals resort in Grenada and I am so excited. After looking forward to it for months it is finally close enough to feel real. It will be great to have some time away from the office (safely of course--my masks are already set aside and ready to be packed!) and enjoy time away from work with my husband. We have not been on a beach-y vacation since the cruise in 2015 so I think we are both looking forward to this. 

So what am I planning to pack?

SWIMSUITS

I didn't realize how long it has been since I bought some new swimsuits! I mentioned that our last beach vacation was 2015, right? There were tons of adorable options on Amazon and unfortunately I could not buy them all so I tried to buy things that could mix and match with items I already have.

ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR (similar) |  FIVE  |  SIX

I have a pair of plain black boyshort bottoms already and a few tankinis too. I cannot wait to wear the high neck cropped tankini and the leopard high-waist bikini bottoms. I think it'll be so cute! And the palm leaves just scream tropics to me. I can definitely see me kicking back and enjoying a daiquiri in that swimsuit!

Coverups

The gray dress is super old from Target. I think the palm tree and neon sun outline is so cute. It's a really flattering racerback dress and is so easy to throw over swimsuits. It also can double as a dress if you have to pop into a restaurant and don't want to look like you just came in off the sand (even though you did). I also bought a super sheer and lightweight white button down top from Amazon.

Clothes

As for clothes, I'm not packing much since I plan on being in bathing suits most of the day.
I'm packing my new graphic tee from J.Crew, various 3.5" chino shorts, and my new favorite tank tops. I have been wearing all of these on repeat this summer. The high neck is so flattering and they keep it comfortable during the hot summer temperatures.

Dresses

ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR  |  FIVE

I have had the blue/gold dress for so long and have never worn it so I decided I will force myself to wear it on this vacation.

Accessories

ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR  |  FIVE

I'm psyched for the blue hat because it allows you to have a high ponytail! I'm also looking forward to using the straw bags at the beach. They seem like the perfect on-trend beach bags.

Shoes

For shoes I'm keeping it simple, just two pairs of my favorites sandals, a set of beach flipflops, and sneakers for if I feel like working out (unlikely).

I'm sure I'll be adding more to my suitcase when I actually go to pack for the trip but this is generally what I think will work best. 

Let me know if I'm missing anything!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig