April 10, 2022

What I Got From the Stoney Clover Lane X Target Sale

Today I wanted to share all the Stoney Clover Lane X Target items I snagged during their sale on April 2nd. I can't believe how quickly things sold out!

I was so excited when I happened to see TheLawofFashionBlog's Instagram story that Stoney Clover Lane was bringing a limited edition collection to Target but then I saw the collection was going to launch at 3 AM. Yikes. I figured I would be up at 6 AM and could probably still snag a few goodies. All in all I ended up placing three orders for various pouches and bags just because things were selling out fast. 

Seriously, the items sold out so incredibly fast! I grabbed a quick screen video to show you all the goodies that had already sold out by 8 AM.

I'm really excited that I snagged the yellow beach bag. It's a bit obnoxious but the color screams summertime to me and I can't wait to use this at the pool and beach this summer. It's really large and will fit a ton of stuff while still being comfortable over the shoulder.

I also got two medium pouches in the teal bubble heart and the white gingham. The white gingham is the most perfect spring bag and I think the clear front will come in handle if I use this as packing cube for traveling.

I also grabbed two small square pouches in two different fabrics and a circular pouch. I love the palm tree motifs and I think these will be perfect for emergency kits for my purse or car.  
I couldn't resist this giant terrycloth "SWIM" pouch and I'm so excited to use this to pack bathing suits and other beach essentials for summer travels.
I also bought some reusable totes. I'm really glad to see some anti-single use plastic bag laws coming into effect and I like to have these in my car, purse, and tote bags in case I need them.
And last but not least I picked up a little surprise for my corgi...a tug toy!
How cute are those colors??

Did you snag any SCL goods from Target?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig