March 30, 2023

What to Wear to the Taylor Swift Eras Tour

For all those lucky enough to have snagged tickets to Taylor Swift's Eras Tour and are in the midst of planning their outfits this post is for you! Today I'm sharing allll the concert outfit ideas. And yes, we're going by era!

If your era is Taylor Swift (2006):

The eponymous album that was Taylor's debut and started this entire ride. The music style? Youthful country. The look? It was all about the sun dresses and cowboy boots baby. If this is your era I think a cute simple sundress and cowboy boots would be the perfect choice. 

This sun dress with cowboy boots perfectly sums up this era. The dress is only $24.99 from Amazon! The boots you can find at Walmart. Other cowboy boots are these from Amazon. You could go all out with a cowboy hat if you really wanted to and definitely include some statement earrings!

If Fearless (2008) is your era:

This was where I became a "fan". I'll never forget the first time I heard Love Story while I was sat in my college friend's car on the way to the mall. The music of Fearless was still country but she became much more mainstream and the look was still girly dresses and accessories. I like to consider myself an OG Swiftie because I loved her country songs.

Dress | Sandals | Earrings (all Amazon)

If your era is more Speak Now (2010):

Taylor Swift's third album was famously written entirely by Taylor after people doubted her contributions to her other two albums. After all, she was a teenage girl so immediately people doubted her talent of course! Eyes Open and Safe & Sound were written for The Hunger Games soundtrack. One phenom contributing to another phenomenon? Fantastic. If this is your era, I think a dress with a slightly edgy leather jacket and black cowboy boots works perfectly.

Dress | Jacket | Shoes

If Red (2012) is your era:

This was Taylor's genre shift to pop and was so successful. There aren't many artists who can switch genres and retain their fan base but Taylor Swift not only kept her original fans she gained sooooo many more. I love this album so much and if this is your era you have so many options! Of course, you can't forget your red lipstick and sunglasses.

Sneakers | Red Shorts | Pants | Stripe Top | Not A Lot Going On ShirtRed Flats

If 1989 (2014) is your era:

This is one of my favorites eras and is marked by sequins, sparkles, and so many cute outfits. If you love this era the most there are so many cute options.

Jacket | Skater Skirt | Tank Top | Sequin Separates | Sequin Top

Maybe Reputation (2017) is your era:

This is my favorite era. The edginess. The attitude. It was all such a shift from the fun and girlyness of the prior eras. Anything black, snakes, leather, sparkles is perfect!

Sequin JacketJacket | Snake Skin Shirt | Snake ShirtLeather Leggings | Shoes | Hair Clip | Snake Ring

If you love the Lover (2019) era:

Another totally different vibe for swifties to enjoy. Rainbows everywhere if you love this era the most.

Or maybe you are more a Folklore (2020)/Evermore (2020) era girlie:

I group these two together because to be honest they aren't my favorites. They were another completely different vibe from their predecessors. If this is your era go with a much more cozy, comfy, and laid back look.

Cardigan | Jeans | Shoes

If Midnights (2022) is your era:

The newest era for swifties to enjoy. Naturally, if this is your era I think you have a ton of options focusing on "midnights" so bring out all of your sparkles and stars.

Top | Tops 2Shorts | Earrings

Are you one of the lucky ones heading to the Eras Tour?? If so, which show are you seeing? Let me know your outfit ideas! I'm thinking of mixing a little bit of reputation with a little bit of midnights and a little 1989. We'll see!

I hope you all "make the whole place shimmer" when you go to the concert! And don't forget to pack the essentials in your concert bag!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig