August 18, 2021

#35DayChallenge - Week One Recap

We made it through the first week of the 35 Day Challenge, y'all!

If you're new we are doing a 35 day challenge! I'm happy to report that I have made it through the first week. I have downed 96 ounces of water per day, completed two workouts per day, no cheat meals (the diet I decided on was less than 25 added sugars), 70 pages of reading per week, and 35 minutes of stretching per week. 

I have been enjoying the cooler weather here and have been using my daily dog walk as one of the workouts.
I've also been loving my workout buddy while I'm on the bike. Obviously she has been watching me while I stretch...
I did one of my favorite workouts this past week: the Cody Rigsby Disney ride! And yes, I did wear my new Disney tank top that is perfect for 2021.
And for food this week it's been an interesting mix of healthy and indulgent. I've been loving my mini turkey and guacamole hoagies. I have even packed them for my office days (anyone else return to the office? I hate it). 
I also found a really delicious vegan cereal that I am now obsessed with. It's seriously so good!

And lastly, body shots! It's been a while since I posted some bod shots so it's about time.

I'm feeling good and looking forward to Week 2 of the challenge!

  1. What's the hardest fitness challenge you have ever done?
  2. Do you like taking part in challenges?
  3. What's your current favorite food?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig