February 22, 2011

NOTD: Water Marble

 Hey everyone, happy Friday to you all. I'm super excited to show you this design because, well, it's only the 3rd or 4th time I've done the water-marbling technique and....I think they turned out great! I went with these colors because I picked 4 polishes that I wanted to use in a design and then I decided to water-marble. How did they come out? Well, despite my thumb looking a little funky, they came out looking like this...

...of course that was after going through about 10 cotton balls to clean up the mess I made on my hands (no I don't use the tape method--I just let them get all gross and then acetone them to death) I used China Glaze First Mate (gift from my sister--thank you Steph!), China Glaze Paper Chasing, China Glaze Tree Hugger, Zoya Yummy, and...I think that's it :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig