January 12, 2012

Pampering? Yes, please!

Yesterday, my sister and I went on our first little adventure of 2012:  to Tommie Salon in Philadelphia for massages. I had never had an actual masseuse so the experience was completely new. It was originally for Steph's birthday (which was back in October) but she waited for me to come home from school so we could go together. We both work as waitresses and who knew how much tension could form from carrying all those trays?! I think we'll have to make this a yearly ritual. It was so relaxing and I loved being pampered (what am I saying? Of course I love being pampered--that's why I do my nails all the time).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig