January 22, 2013

Post-Travel Gifts

I love when my sister goes on vacation!! I’ll be eating two of those milk chocolate macadamias after I work out!

My sister and her boyfriend went on vacation with his family to Hawaii this past week. I'm a little jealous because I love to chillax on a beach as much as the next person but I never get to go on vacation because I'm either broke or in school. Bummerrrr. Anyway, I love when she travels because she always spoils me with little goodies when she gets back. For her Hawaii trip she brought me some yummy chocolate macadamia cookies, chocolate coated macadamias, a hula girl pen, a sea glass bracelet, and hula girl post-its. Love it all!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig