December 24, 2017

Weekly Roundup!

I can't believe how long it has been since my last Weekly Roundup/Recap post. I took a break for our wedding and then everything got so busy trying to recap everything that the weekly posts took a back seat! Anyway, let's see if we can't squeeze one in today yes? If you haven't read our honeymoon adventure definitely check it out here!

As I settle in for our Christmas Eve (I'm trying to get this post done before we have to go over my parents' house for the 7 Fish!), I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season. We have had a few Christmas events to celebrate this year and we started off with a family paint night.

I love these paint kits my mom gets from work. It's so fun to see how everyone's version is slightly different even though we followed the same instructions.

I like to bring a treat for our paint nights so I whipped up these super easy holiday tree mousse cups. It's basically vanilla mousse tinted green with food dye and whipped into a tree shape in a chocolate cup (that I made from a chocolate mold I bought at the craft store).
I also made my mom some chocolate biscotti as a little treat.
We also all went to see the Tran-Siberian Orchestra.
And now I am just trying to get in some stitching before we head out. I love these Christmas stockings and can't wait to see them completed!

Now time for my Qs for YOUs:

  1. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
  2. Did you have a good week?
  3. What was your favorite thing you did this week?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig