July 20, 2021

Ever since slecting Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman for my upcoming vacation read I have reignited a love for reading. I wanted to do a quick post to share what I am reading and to ask you if you have any book recommendations. I like a bit of everything I think but right now I'm definitely focusing more on "fun reads" or "beach trash", as my sister fondly refers to them. No shade, most of these books are hers!

Where do I get my books? 

I either borrow them from the library (especially the audiobooks), get them as hand-me-downs from my sister, or buy gently used copies from Thriftbooks.com. Reduce, reuse, recycle, ya know? I hate buying new books because I know that there are always copies floating around wanting to be loved again so I definitely recommend checking online book thrift stores if you want to indulge in reading with a slightly lesser carbon footprint. And of course, I'm obsessed with audiobooks.

So what's on my August reading list? 

This caught my attention when I saw it in my sister's stacks (she literally has over 400 books in her "library" lol). 
I'm looking forward to this series because my sister said I will HATE love the main character. I'm not sure if that's a positive or bad sign but we'll find out!

So what are you reading? Leave me a comment with ALLLL your book recommendations!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig