April 25, 2013

Here Comes the Bride! My Sister is Engaged!

My sister is engaged!!
So my sister met her now-fiance(!) nine or so years ago at her Junior Formal dance in high school. Get this...he wasn't even her date! Anyway, they started hanging out and then dating and then officially became a couple on February 29th of that year (I don't even remember the year it was that long ago). Since then they've become pretty much inseparable and have done so many fun things together. They've spent weeks down the shore, visited Hawaii, rooted on the Phillies at baseball games, enjoyed eating at some delicious restaurants, watched thousands of movies (many with me too), and spent countless hours together just enjoying themselves. So how did the proposal happen? Well, I'll tell you! My sister absolutely loves New York. She loves Broadway, the delicious Crumbs cupcakes, the atmosphere the Big Apple has to offer, and, of course, Central Park. It is too perfect that he would ask her to be his wife in one of her favorite places in the world and he got down on one knee and popped the question (and the ring box) in Central Park by the fountain! 

The rest, as they say, will be history!! 
Congratulations to my sister and soon-to-be brother in law!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig