December 29, 2023

What I Got for Christmas 2023

This Christmas was definitely one to remember. I love gift-giving because I enjoy shopping of all kinds -- it doesn't have to be items I buy myself all the time! Finding that perfect gift for someone else is so fun. But today's post is about a rundown of some of the amazing gifts I got this year.
A Paris Calendar -- every year I get one.
Lululemon leggings in Lip Gloss and Dark Forest.
Corgi tee shirt and canvas tote bag.
A One Line a Day 5 Year Journal
Clinique beauty products, face masks, and headbands
Cosmetic bag
Burberry perfume
A smart scale
Sisters ornament (another tradition)
A hat
Laderach chocolate
A few pocket pharmacy containers
A succulent flower pot

I am so grateful for all the thought put into all of the gifts and it is always such a special time exchanging gifts with friends and family.
Merry Christmas everyone!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig