December 12, 2022

A New York Christmas: Seeing the Rockettes

Rockettes show
My husband had a work trip to New York and we took the opportunity to bring along my sister and brother-in-law to make a day of it. We went to see the holiday classic...The Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. He had company on the way to New York and we got to see a show. I have wanted to see the Rockettes for YEARS but covid has kept me away. I'm so excited to share all about it today!
I have never been to Radio City Music Hall before and it was so ornate and red and luxe.

photograph inside Radio City Music Hall

The show really is a Christmas spectacular. They even have a 3D part where you had to wear fun little glasses. We had to snap a pre-show picture because it was FASHION.

photograph inside Radio City Music Hall

After the show, we walked to Fiorelli's for dinner. The last time we were there was pre-covid and I'm sad to say the chocolate mousse no longer comes in a giant champagne bucket but overall the dinner was delicious.

dinner
My husband and I split an appetizer. Then I had the osso bucco which was SO flavorful and fall-apart tender. We all finished the meal off with chocolate mousse.

My outfit was a simple white sweater, dark jeans, and my new Chelsea boots. I was definitely late to the Chelsea boot trend and I am so mad at myself because the boots are so cute. With thick boot socks peeking out of the boot tops I thought it looked great. Perfect for walking in the city.
And naturally I had to come home with some treats from the city to enjoy while my husband was away for the week. I brought back some macarons and a bunch of mini cupcakes from Baked by Melissa. Even Bella wanted to try some treats.
  1. Have you seen The Rockettes?
  2. Do you prefer to see musicals, dance performances, orchestra performances, or ballet?
  3. What is your favorite treat to bring home on vacation?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so happy for you that you got to see the Rockettes! I bet they would be amazing to see, I've never been to NY. All the food and treats look absolutely delicious!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig