May 22, 2012

After All Is Said and Done...

After 4 years of trials, tribulations, sleep deprivation, smiles, tears, sweat, changes, growth, fights, laughs, memories, fun, and...well...studying (LOTS of studying), I can finally say: I did it! I made it through undergrad and I earned my Bachelor's Degree!  

A day this important can't go by without crazyyy amounts of photography going on! First up is a picture of my college buddies:
 My parents and I (don't they look proud?):
 ...and in front of the building where I spent about 96.7% of my time:
 The graduating psychology majors:
 ...and again with the professors:
My charming boyfriend & I:
Another college buddy E, we used to be roommates at one point:
 My two FAVORITE professors: Dr. Pretz (Yale graduate!), me, & Dr. Lemley
 My best college buddy and I:
 My sister S, brother M, & I:
 ...and to illustrate the seriousness and importance of a graduation ceremony:

Yeah, perfectly fitting. I looooved my dress by the way!

And one of my fam.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig