May 08, 2012

Baccalaureate

Tonight was the Baccalaureate celebration for the graduating seniors and their families. The night began with speeches and musical offerings performed by seniors and ended in a hors d'oeuvres smorgasbord out by the lake. It was a very nice event and I looooved the dress I wore! (Yes, it's a zebra dress!) As for some pictures: We've got a very charming one of my pops, younger brother, me, and my older sister.
 A much better photo of my dad, brother & I:
 The ladies (my mom, sister, & I):
 They included this one part where everyone lit candles and the seniors had to stand up and recite their commitment to going on with their life yet not forgetting that we are "Bluejays always." It was really special. I snapped a picture:
 And me and my best friend from college:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig