September 26, 2015

Cruise Recap: Island Adventure - Cayman Island


Today's post is the a follow up to the Cruise Recap series and will talk about our day in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. You can read more about the ship and stuff, our day in Jamaica, or our day in Haiti in my prior posts.




Cayman is seriously gorgeous. There was shopping of course all throughout where we were but we decided to do a bit of snorkeling first. I never snorkeled before but it was so much fun!
 The excursion we did was "Reef and Wreck Snorkeling" and was basically just snorkeling in two different locations. The first location was a shipwreck and then we also went to a reef to see all the fish. The boat had a glass bottom and enabled you to see the bottom between the locations. I saw one of the largest sting rays I have ever seen in person or on TV. The thing had to be 2 feet wide! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera ready for that so I didn't get to snap a photo :( Just FYI, the snorkeling gear is super stylish and the mouthpiece gave me the best looking lips ever....
 

Seriously, who needs botox? Just walk around with a snorkeling mouthpiece on. Jk, that'd be a little weird. The reef was full of coral and fish and we explored as much as we could.

All in all, the snorkeling was so much fun and I can't wait to try snorkeling again!

Where is your favorite place to go snorkeling?
Do you have a favorite water activity?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig