May 12, 2017

Celebrating my Birthday

Every birthday I look forward to having birthday dinner. Fiance treats me to dinner every year and this year I chose sushi. I was in the city because my firm was doing a CLE so my choices were endless. I chose Zama in Philadelphia and it was delicious!

We started with the Kurobuta Pork Dumplings and the Vegetable Tempura Appetizer. I know tempura is not the healthiest but it's so so good. And it came with dashi soy and spicy sauce. It was delicious.

For dinner I had the rainbow roll and bronzini roll. I feel like a rainbow roll is my go to sushi order. But we were celebrating so I wanted to try something new too. Not gonna lie -- I wasn't a huge fan of the bronzini. There was just something about the taste that wasn't my favorite.  
Fiance had the New York Strip Steak and a side of rice. He let me have a bite to taste test it and it was perfectly cooked.
For dessert we had the trio platter with a dessert dumpling, mochi, and creme brulee. I let Fiance have the dessert dumpling but I enjoyed almost the whole creme brulee. We split the mochi. 
Mochi is such a unique dessert. There's nothing like it.
I love birthday dinner. It's my favorite part of my birthday every year!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig