August 01, 2017

Weekly Roundup: My Week in Photos

I'll be honest. Not much happened this week. I guess the biggest updates this week are wedding-related.

We ordered our actual invites from Paper Source, which has the cutest goods and products in general but an absolutely fabulous suite of custom wedding invites and designs too! We loved what we purchased from Paper Source but knew we wanted to add an even more custom finishing touch to our invites. We ended up adding a ribbon detail with an embossed "M".

The ribbon cutting and preparation took foreeeever but I love the way it ended up looking.

I prepped all the ribbons and monograms and then made an assembly line.

I also had a deposition this week that put me up near the Lenox Factory Outline. I love stopping there when I am in the are to just walk the warehouse aisles and see what is on sale. How cute is this zebra china?!

I ended up buying some pieces from the Kate Spade Larabee Road Gold line and...our CAKE TOPPER! Ahhhh!
We're starting to finalize all the details for the wedding and I am getting so excited to see everything come together. We're in the final countdown of one month!

My sister, brother-in-law, and I also met up for some dinner at On The Border. We sat on their patio because it was so beautiful out and we just wanted to enjoy the air. Is it me or does food just taste better al fresco (outside)??

That was pretty much it for this week. 

Now time for some Qs for YOUs:
  1. How was your week?
  2. Are you having good weather?
  3. Where is your favorite place to eat?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig