November 15, 2019

Check-In #1: My Starting Point

What is my starting point? It's this. (Excuse the band-aids. I had blood drawn and got a shot this morning!)



Overall, I do not think it's a horrible starting point. Definitely the heaviest I have ever been in my life and there is definitely a lot of progress I would like to make in terms of weight loss and muscle tone. Based on these pictures and how I feel physically, these are my biggest areas on concern/where I hope to see progress in:

  • Conquer the belly overhang. This is new within the past few months and I have to say...I don't like the feeling overhanging my jeans! Must go.
  • Reduce the boobs! Seriously, I got the huge-Italian-boob gene. But my boobs didn't get HUGE until I put on the weight so I'm hoping I can lose 2-3 cup sizes if I lose weight in general.
  • Tighten the core and slim down my back/muffin top. I knew I had muffin top but I didn't even realize I had a backroll until I took these photos!
  • Increase the definition in my arms and chest.

Today my scale read this:

As you can see, my goals are not focused on the scale. That being said, I would be very pleased to return to my law school weight of 125-130 pounds. But for now this is my starting point....and we'll see where we go from here.

Are you just getting started like me?
What was your starting point? 
If you are already on your journey, where are you now?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig