November 07, 2019

The Plan

Image result for weight loss
Photo credit here.


Full disclosure: I am NOT a dietitian, nutritionist, or personal trainer. I have no formal training or education in weight loss, fitness, exercise science, etc. So obviously I am not a professional and I really have no clue what I should be doing. However, after doing a ton of research (youtube videos, weight loss blogs, articles and books) and using my common sense I have come up with a plan of attack for how I'm going to approach this weight loss thing.

First up, exercise. I'm using my Peloton app to guide my workouts. I'll likely be using the strength, cardio, yoga, and stretching classes mostly because I don't have a bike or a treadmill. I could use the bike or treadmill at the gym but I sort of want to see what progress I can achieve without the addition of too much equipment. I really enjoyed my Peloton class so I would be open to buying a bike...just not yet.

Next, nutrition. I'm not going to cut any foods out just yet. I think my focus will be "everything in moderation." I know, I know, how many times have you heard that before? I'm not going to cut out bread, carbs, sweets, dairy, etc. I'm just going to be slightly more focused on those foods and selective with when I enjoy them. I think I'm going for a whole holistic approach to this weight loss thing. So we'll see where we go!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig