March 17, 2020

St. Patrick's Day Nail Design 2020

Break out the green and grab a pint of Guinness because it's St. Patrick's Day! I'm only Irish by marriage (lol) but let's commemorate this day anyway, right? 

We didn't really do anything overly special since well...it's not really a big holiday for us. But of course I painted my nails because when in doubt manicure it out! I love a good skittle manicure where each nail is different but related and there's something about dark green, gold, and white that just goes together so perfectly. 

We also enjoyed a common Irish dinner: Bangers and Mash with mashed peas:
And of course hubs enjoyed some Guinness. It reminded us of when we visited the Guinness facility in Ireland during our honeymoon! I blogged all about our honeymoon and you can read more about the Ireland part of our honeymoon here. In fact, I'm pretty sure that drinking glass is from the Guinness facility...
Do you try to celebrate days like St. Patrick's Day with a holiday-themed meal? 
Do you celebrate in any other ways?
Are you Irish?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig