May 01, 2020

Hello May! Monthly Check In

New Month, New Goals! But first let's check in.
I'm especially excited for this month because it's birthday month! I'm turning the big 3-0 this year and the worst part about it is being on quarantine and unable to celebrate with my family. I'm sure it will still be a special birthday even if it's just my husband celebrating with me. Anyway, let's get into this check in:

Weight
Highest Weight: 166 lbs
Current Weight: 152.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 130 lbs

Measurements*
Right Wrist: 6.25"
Right Arm: 12"
Left Arm: 11.75"
Bust/Chest: 39.25"
Waist: 34.5"
Hips: 41"
Right Thigh: 23.25"
Left Thigh: 22.75"
Right Calf: 14.5"
Left Calf: 15.75"
Neck: 13"
BMI**: 26.2

Non-scale Victory: I don't have one for this month.

Body Shots

BODY SHOTS FROM NOVEMBER 2019:
BODY SHOTS FROM APRIL 23, 2020
All in all I am down...13.2 pounds. And I do see progress in my muffin top, arms, butt, and belly (from the side shots) area. It's not as much progress and I would like to see five months into this journey but it's a start and I do see it. So that's exciting! I'll continue on with tracking my progress and see where we are next month!

If you are interested in tracking your body measurements as a way to check your progress (and we here at ThatProgress are all about finding more ways to track progress) be sure to measure around the widest parts of each body part (i.e. across the nipples when measuring your bust, across the widest part of your upper arms, and across the widest part of your thighs).

**BMI calculated using this free online BMI calculator.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig