June 14, 2020

Weekly Recap: Intake and Workouts


These weekly recap posts during quarantine are so hard to write. It feels like I'm on a hamster wheel and every day is literally the same. Wake up, work, lunch, work more, work still, workout, dinner, relax, sleep. Repeat. I so look forward to the days when we can go out and do things again! But until then, let's get into this past week.

Sunday: Every Sunday during quarantine we have been enjoying one "splurge" meal per week. I am loving the Omaho delivery steaks Husband bought us and to add even more decadence we have some frozen lobster tails. This is my favorite meal of all time.
My sister and I caught up on Robin Arzon's Live from Home ride. We usually do the ride together live on Saturday mornings but we had an exterminator coming to spray our yard for mosquitoes and I didn't want to be in the middle of a bike ride if he needed to apply anything inside (to keep other bugs at bay). So my sister and I rode at 10 on Sunday morning instead.

Monday: My workout for Monday was a 20 minute Dennis Morton 70s ride. I'm a big fan of Dennis Morton because he's low key but still pushes you during the ride.
I only did 20 minutes so I could fit it in before dinner. We enjoyed meatloaf, carrots, and mashed potatoes....one of my favorites.

Tuesday: My workout was a Leanne Hainsby 30 minute 60s ride that I did with my sister after we were done work. I so enjoy our rides because it's a way to stay connected even though we haven't seen each other since...February?
I always try to hit 200 kj output on 30 minute rides. It's not my PR but I always feel like I get a good workout when I hit that mark.

Wednesday: I took a rest day and just went for a walk. As far as food, we had leftover meatloaf. My lunch was a frozen bean and veggie burrito that I made months ago.

Thursday: I was working in overdrive to finish an opposition to a motion so I didn't finish up work until way later than I hoped. I don't understand why every time I start working early I still end up working late. Ugh. Anyway, I had the most delicious tuna sandwich for lunch and then Husband and I went for a leisurely walk after dinner.

Friday: I was so happy when Friday rolled around because it meant two days off work! It also meant DESSERT! We had the most delicious sticky toffee pudding and whipped cream.

Saturday: We tried to hang our magnet wall. Lol. Turns out I'm not even handy enough to hang something in drywall. Sheesh. We also had a fire pit to enjoy the nice weather.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig