May 15, 2021

This is 31

 

It sounds surreal to say but...this is 31! It's my second birthday in the era of covid but we still had a small fiesta-themed get together with my family to celebrate. We ordered some Mexican catering and some fun decor from Amazon and we even bought mini sombreros for Bella!

Both my mom and my husband surprised me with cakes. My mom bought a delicious bakery cake and my husband made the most amazing homemade multi-layer ice cream cake!

The ice cream cake was three layors of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry with a layer of fudge crunchies between each. It was the best ice cream cake I have ever had. I know it was a lot of work to make each component piece but the whole end product was worth every single second.

I spent the following day working on a Lego architecture kit my sister gave me. It was Paris themed!
And opening presents of course!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig