February 25, 2023

How to Make the Perfect Charcuterie/Grazing Platter for Party

Click to read about simple steps and tips to make the perfect charcuterie board/grazing platter for a crowd. I served it at my parents' Superbowl Sunday Party but it is perfect and customizable for any crowd or event. It would be perfect for March Madness parties. 

You may remember my post on how to make the perfect grazing platter. I am obsessed with bringing these easy appetizers to parties. Charcuterie boards/grazing platters are a perfect addition to a party and you can really cater it to the tastes of the specific guests. You can add more veggies if you have a health-conscious crowd or you can really load up on the cheese and meats if you prefer. 

I like to add a mix of cheese, meats, vegetables, and even fruit. For this platter I used a variety of cheeses, including classic aged cheddar (always a crowd pleaser), pepper jack, colby jack, and (my personal favorite) brie. We had crackers and pretzel thins as well but they didn't fit on the platter so I left them to the side.

I also included a choice of deli meats: pepperoni, trail bologna, and two different salami types.

Then I added squash, bell peppers, tomatoes, grapes, and carrots to fill it out.

For the dips I used store-bought plain hummus and a homemade ranch dip with greek yogurt. Delicious.

Will you be making a charcuterie board/grazing platter for any of your upcoming events? 

What are you top three items that you would include? 

And what is your favorite dip?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig