June 16, 2023

Best Nail Polish Shades Perfect for Summer

Today I'm sharing my top picks for the perfect summer shades.

One of my favorite things about summer is taking a break from my go to nail color and choosing way more fun and colorful options throughout the season. I was reading recently that the "it" colors of this summer are going to be metallic shades but I beg to differ! I think the best colors for the summer will always be vibrant and fun. 

Coral

Coral is one of those colors that comes back summer after summer. I think it's because it looks great on any skin tone. Try this gorgeous Nails Inc option from Time for a Reset to bring the brightness of coral to your fingertips. Other great coral options are Essie Handmade With Love and One in a Melon. from Ella + Mila.

Happy Pink

Looking for the perfect bubblegum pink to bring a little brightness to your look? You may have a go to subtle pink that you use throughout the year but this will really wow you and it's perfect for the upcoming release of the new Barbie movie in July! It's OPI I Quit My Day Job

Sunny Yellow

If you want the sun on your fingertips then Orly Oh Snap is the perfect option. 

Electric Green

A vibrant creamy green is one of my favorite height-of-summer options. It always reminds me of citrus and it'll bring a smile to your face every time you see it. OPI Summer Monday-Fridays gives.....carefree vibes and I am here for it all summer long.

White

White will always be in style because it is classic, crisp, and clean. For the perfect white, try Olive and Jeune HD. Fun fact, HD is named after Haylie Duff.

Poolside Blues

OPI Surf Naked will remind you of that feeling you get when you jump into a pool on a hot summer day. Refreshing! I also really love Orly Give it a Swirl for manicure that is sweet as candy.

Purple 

If you can't think of purple without singing Lavender Haze to yourself well, you are not alone. Thanks to Taylor Swift, her hit song Lavender Haze, and her record-breaking The Eras Tour going on right now (read my recap of her Night Three in Philadelphia), purple is definitely and it color on my list for the summer. I love Zoya Delia or its creaminess and saturated purple but OPI Skate to the Party, Essie Amethyst or That, and Pacifica Plant Magic Polish Lavender Moon are all great options too.

What color are you wearing on your fingertips these days?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig