January 03, 2024

New Year, New Goals

I am ecstatic that January 1st fell on a Monday this year. It is the perfect restart for a clean slate and I am enjoying my day off and doing some fresh start preparations so I can start this year on the best foot. I wanted to share my New Year Resolutions. I know some people hate resolutions and I absolutely understand why. To be honest, I typically fail at mine. But I think it is important to try and think of some things to focus on in the new year. I am categorizing my resolutions based on a few topics: travel, fitness/wellness, work/career/education, and random. For more of my lifelong resolution list check out my Bucket List.

TRAVEL

Visit another new country

Take two trips.

One weekend away.

Visit the beach.

Visit the mountains.


FITNESS/WELLNESS

Run/walk 1000 miles

Reach 10K in the Peloton Annual Challenge 2024

Reduce weight

Start a YouTube channel

Limit processed food - be more intentional with nutrition

Take the stairs more often/park farther away


WORK/CAREER/EDUCATION

Limit stress - work during work hours and do not take it home with me.

Don't worry about uncontrollables

Read 5 books

Get to know a few more coworkers


RANDOM

Finish one cross stitch project

Go to a concert

Save $20,000 dollars

Add another pair of Christian Louboutin shoes to my collection

Chanel bag

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig