January 05, 2021

Happy New Year 2021! A quick recap of NYE.

I love New Year's Eve because it means a new year will be starting with a clean slate. My ideal NYE celebration is at home with my husband where we can stuff ourselves with delicious hors d'oeuvres and drink champagne until the clock strikes 12:00. 

Our hors d'oeuvres menu this year was in no way healthy but hey....we'll worry about that in 2021!
I love hors d'oeuvres. Anything that can be served as a "small bite" is that much more delicious, right? I mean my favorite part of weddings is the cocktail hour.
For this NYE we made pigs in a blanket, chicken fingers, potato skins, fried mac-n-cheese bites, cheesesteak eggrolls, and mozzarella sticks. And of course we had plentyyy of leftovers.
So.much.food.

Then for New Years Day we had onion and gravy smothered pork with green beans and stuffing. It's good luck to have pork at new years I think so that's why we decided on a pork dinner.

Do you look forward to New Years?

Do you eat pork at new years?

Are you making any new years resolutions this year? What is one way you stay motivated to keep your resolutions?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig