February 20, 2022

Friday Faves: February

 
I wanted to share some favorites of the month. I love watching YouTube videos where people share their favorite books, music, movies, activities, etc. Let's get into it!

Favorite Book:


I LOVED reading The Guest List by Lucy Foley. I know, I know, this book has been everywhere already and I am late to the party but I am so glad I chose it. It's a modern "whodunnit" where people are attending a wedding when *someone* is murdered. The story is told through the perspective of various wedding attendees and flips back and forth in time. The imagery is beautiful and somewhat chilling at times and I very much e
njoyed the back and forth timeline and multiple point of views. I did not see the end coming at all so definitely let me know if you read it and if you guessed the ending. I thought it was brilliant and highly recommend!

Favorite Podcast?

I am binge-ing Be There in Five by Kate Kennedy because it fulfills all of my millennial 90s nostalgia and pop culture gossip needs. I love that it is a long-form podcast so it's perfect for listening to while I'm cleaning my house, out for a run, or on long drive.

I also am listening to Call Ya Later, a podcast by a lifestyle YouTuber and blogger named Kelly with her fiance John. They started season two recently and I enjoy their interactions and stories. They share about their life and goals and fitness. It is one of my favorite podcasts.

Favorite Song?

Right now I am dusting off some classic Britney Spears. Apparently I forgot how many absolute bangers she has. Lol. I need to see her in concert. Are you even a millennial if you haven't seen Britney Spears in concert?? At least my sister and I saw Christina Aguilera...does that count?

Favorite Food?

I have been doing a "vegetarian" challenge this month* (full disclosure: we're excluding Saturdays) with my husband and I have been really surprised with how much I am enjoying the meatless options. 

My favorite is the fully-loaded tofu taquitos. I had never had tofu as a meal before and it was delicious with the Mexican seasoning. I'm telling you -- I am surprised with how little I miss chicken.

Favorite Show/Movie?

I have been watching Love is Blind Season Two. It's not the most thought-provoking or serious show running but I just love to unwind and enjoy some mindless TV sometimes you know?

And I'm watching Gidget Goes Hawaiian, which I bought on Amazon Prime Video for $.99. 
It's from 1961 and my sister and I watched this all the time when we were younger. It is so nostalgic for me.

Favorite Workout?

I'm obsessed with my treadmill and I was ecstatic to set a new PR on a run with Olivia Amato in February. It was her 30 minute EDM run from back in 2020 so it's an old run but it was still a blast.

What are your current faves?
Did I leave anything out?
What was the favorite thing you have done recently?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig