February 01, 2022

February Check-In & Taking on a New Challenge


Hey everyone. I know it's been a long time since my last monthly check-in but let's get started again shall we?
Weight
Highest Weight: 166 lbs
Current Weight: 143.6 lbs

Goal Weight: 130 lbs

I've been maintaining in the low 140s for a few months now and I really want to break into the 130s. I know my diet is not on point -- it is ever? -- so I need to focus on it a bit more. I am pleased with my body measurements this time around though because I saw some changes there, particularly in my arms. 

Measurements
Right Wrist: 6
Left Wrist: 5.75"
Right forearm: 9.5"
Left forearm: 9.5'
Right Arm: 11.25"
Left Arm: 11.25"
Bust/Chest: 38.25"
Waist: 33.5"
Hips: 38.25"
Butt: 41"
Right Thigh: 23.75"  
Left Thigh: 23"
Right Calf: 14.5"
Left Calf: 14.25"
Neck: 13"
BMI: 24.5

Body Shots

These are from September 2020:


And these are from February 2022:

So, onto the challenge...

I have followed Cassey Ho from Blogilates ever since I was in college and she was challenging herself to compete in her first bikini/figure competition. Since then she's done a few challenges with incredible results and the journeys are so motivating. She's taking on a 90 Day Challenge right now and I was feeling a little inspired to take on my own little February challenge.

For the month of February I am challenging myself to two things:

1. Incorporate more meatless meals.

I have been thinking about cutting my consumption of meat for a while now and I think this could be an interesting experiment. I'm cutting meat out during the weekdays and then will enjoy one or two meat dishes on the weekends.

We are also trying a new-to-us meal delivery service (Hello Fresh) that has fantastic vegetarian options.


2. 30 minutes of activity every single day.


I started the Peloton 5K program on the tread last week and it is keeping me motivated to stay on track. Today's workout was a 30 minute boot camp and my legs felt like jello at the end during the EMOM. Selena Samuela was out for blood with that workout.

Join me for the February challenge by using #FebruaryChallenge on social media. I can't wait to see all of your posts, meals, and workouts!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig