April 27, 2022

The SLG Everyone Should Have (review of LV Key Pouch)

 

I went to a small college where we would carry around only our dorm key and our student ID in whatever small wristlet you could fine. Mine were mostly from Coach but today I am sharing my new favorite: Louis Vuitton's Key Pouch. Instead of dorm keys and students IDs these days I use it as my wallet. It's so perfect to grab and go!

This little beauty is an obsession. My husband bought it for me for my birthday a few years ago and I absolutely love it.

It is 4.7 inches long, 2.8 inches tall, and 0.4 inches wide.

It is made from the classic Louis Vuitton monogram coated canvas with cowhide-leather lining and gold-tone hardware. 

It comes with a secure key ring with chain that you can secure to another bag or your car keys.

The zip closure is very secure and keeps everything nicely contained. The zipper pull even has the LV monogram.
The pouch is easy to get into and roomy enough for a number of cards, cash, and other small items. You could also use this as a coin purse or a lip kit.

What fits inside the Louis Vuitton Key Pouch? 

I keep 7-8 cards (my driver's license, credit cards, debit card, health insurance card, etc), some cash, and my Listerine pocketpack.

There are so many options for this key pouch. You can get it in the damier embene, mahina, empreinte leather and the price ranges from $325 to $610 USD. It's not cheap but you can tell immediately as soon as you open it that it is made to last. I know I won't be replacing mine any time soon. I've had it for a few years and it still looks brand new!

I love this little SLG. Do you have any small leather goods you would recommend? I love checking out new options to build my collection!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig