April 03, 2022

Things I Bought From Amazon: March 2022

I love to see what people are buying...trends, home wares, must-have items, random things...it doesn't matter. I just love stumbling on new things that I was not aware of or seeing something that I might need. So today I'm doing something new and sharing a roundup of things I bought in March 2022. 

Reusable Glass Spray Bottle

Starting off with an item that is not overly exciting but very useful to have, I bought this glass spray bottle. It is time for spring cleaning right? I have been trying to use up all of my cleaning products that are stored in single use plastic so that I can recycle those and move onto more sustainable options. These glass bottles are perfect for my Blueland cleaning refill tablets.

Blazers

With my return to the office I have also been hunting for some warm weather friendly blazers. I found these lightweight blazers to try but I will be honest they are the thin crepe-y material. I'm still deciding whether to keep them or return them. They could be a nice way to elevate a look for work but they definitely would not be enough for court. It comes in 28 colors and there's a super pretty teal one that I have my eye on. 

Dental Bones (for dogs)

We were running out of Bella's dental bones so we bought replacements. I like these because they sell them in multiple sizes and they were recommended by Bella's vet. 

Airtight Food Storage Containers

Andrew's birthday was this month and we have been trying to get our life more organized. We have been tackling the pantry and he has made more than a few comments about how much he likes my pop-seal container (I bought it in law school) so I bought the giant 20 piece set with all the sizes. Now we can try them all out and by duplicates in the sizes we need more of. And these containers are dishwasher safe so that's a huge plus! I also gave him some strainers (so exciting I know but hey it's what he wanted I swear!).

Balloons

Speaking of Andrew's birthday, I bought some balloons to decorate the house. Covid birthdays have been a real bummer so I wanted to add a bit of pizazz and who doesn't smile when they see balloons. I used these regular balloons to make a balloon color and some centerpieces. Then I used these number balloons in a 3 and 2 to make a "32" for the top of the column. It was the perfect treat on top of the column.

Dunkaroos

I also bought a treat for myself, lol. Do you remember Dunkaroos? Yep. I found them on Amazon and had to have them. They are the perfect portion sweet treat for dessert.

Disposable Gloves

I also bought some gloves to have in the house. You never know when you might need quality disposable latex-free gloves, right? I plan to use them when I go through the backyard to pick up Bella's...droppings. I'll also use a pair while cleaning the house.

Listerine Pocket Packs

An necessary item...Listerine pocket packs. I love stowing these with my car keys, in my car, in my work bag, etc. You never know when you want to freshen up things. I don't prefer Altoids or mints so being able to pop these in my mouth and let them dissolve is great. 

Corkcicle Tumbler/Sport Canteen/Carrier

As part of our swag for the runDisney Princess Half Marathon week we received a discount code to Corkcicle. When I saw this tumbler in a beautiful perfectly-Cinderella color (called "Mystic Frost") I knew had to have it to commemorate our 5k and future half marathon that we still have to do. I also bought a sport canteen in the same color because I liked it so much. Corkcicle has really high quality items and I feel like I will get a ton of use out of them. I also bought a sling carrier. 

Knee Brace

And last but not least, a compression knee brace. Andrew has been joining me in using our Peloton Tread and he has really taken an interest in running--maybe a marathon is in our future after all! But he said he was having a bit of IT band pain so I gave him a brace to see if it helps.

I can't wait to share next month's haul.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig