May 13, 2022

32 Favorites for 32 Years

 


It's birthday month and I am turning 32 so I wanted to start with a quick get to know me post of 32 of my favorite things!

1. Favorite Color - Blue

2. Favorite Movie - Top Gun

3. Favorite Food - Sushi

4. Favorite Season - Fall

5. Favorite Holiday - Christmas

6. Favorite Scent - Vanilla Sandalwood

7. Favorite Perfume - Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

8. Favorite Candle - Bath and Body Works Iced Lemon Poundcake 

9. Favorite Travel Destination – Zermatt, Switzerland

10.Favorite Splurge - Luxury Handbags

11.Favorite Guilty Pleasure – Binge-watching Netflix

12. Favorite Drug Store Beauty Product - Lip balm

13. Favorite Flowers - Lilies and Tulips


14. Favorite Country to Visit – Switzerland or France

15. Favorite Possession - My Bella Bear!

16. Favorite Things - My engagement ring and wedding band, my father's Marine Corps ring, and my mommom's pearl ring.

17. Favorite Book - Lord of the Rings Trilogy

18. Favorite Recent Purchase - Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis

19. Favorite Quote - "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney


20. Favorite Life lesson – Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

21.
Favorite Kind of Gift to Receive - Jewelry

22. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor – Ben & Jerry's Phish Food

23. Favorite Cocktail - Coco Shay or this blue drink (reminds me of Grenada)

24. Favorite Fruit - Strawberries

25. Favorite Clothing Store - Macy's or JCrew Factory

26. Favorite Beauty Item - Lip Balm

27. Favorite TV Show - Gilmore Girls

28. Favorite Song - Here Comes the Sun (The Beatles)

29. Favorite Kpop Song - Dynamite 

30. Favorite Outside Activity - Sitting by the beach or a pool

31. Favorite Month - May!

32. Favorite Kind of Vacation - Any! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig