January 09, 2020

A New Addition to the Workout Regimen

I am super excited because we decided to go ahead and purchase our very own Peloton Bike. After taking the class with my sister in NYC (and me talking about how much fun it was and how great a workout it was) my wants-to-lose-weight husband began to agree that we needed a bike in our lives. We weighed the options of getting a cheaper bike and just using the Peloton App to access the classes but there was something about being able to match the cadence and resistance perfectly with what the instructors called out that made us prefer the actual Peloton Bike. We also were notified that Peloton was running a special deal where you would get a pair of shoes, weights, earbuds, and the mat for free with purchase. A $200some value?? Done deal! We ordered the bike on a Monday and I think it was here within 3 days. I wasn't here when they actually delivered the bike so I don't know how the deliver experience was but it seemed to go fine and we were able to start using our bike immediately. So, my new plan is going to be to try and ride the bike 30 minutes or more five times per week.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig