January 01, 2020

New Year New Progress

Americanflat "Don't Be Like Them" Framed Wall Art by Amy BrinkmanHappy New Year everyone! Progressing into a new year is always a good opportunity to wipe the slate clean, start over where you want, make changes where you need, and otherwise just get a fresh start. I usually end up making some kind of "new year, new me" whimsical promise to myself -- which is broken pretty much by the end of the first week of January. So this year I am making very specific and concrete intentions that I can achieve. Unfortunately, I'm starting this year off with a bang--I'm currently sick with either the flu or a really bad head cold--so I probably won't actually start this list until I am feeling better. Above all I think my 2020 intention is to just to be more mindful with my body. Slowing down when I need to, listening to my body when it's trying to tell me something, and pushing it out of its comfort zones when I can. For now, it needs rest, water, and chicken soup. But hopefully I'll be well again real soon because I am so ready to start crushing these intentions, making SO much progress, and becoming my best self in 2020. What are your goals for 2020?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig