September 02, 2020

Hello September! Monthly Check In

 

I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this but I cannot believe it is already September 2020. By all means let's put this year behind us as soon as possible but I just can't believe we have been working from home for six months. Covid concerns aside, it's time for the monthly check-in!
New Month, New Goals! But first let's check in.

Weight
Highest Weight: 166 lbs
Current Weight: 143.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 130 lbs

I know the scale doesn't really give you the whole story but I'm getting really excited with the scale's number! It feels like I'm so close to my goal.

Measurements*
Right Wrist: 6.25"
Left Wrist: 6
Right forearm: 10"
Left forearm: 9.75'
Right Arm: 12"
Left Arm: 11.75"
Bust/Chest: 37.75"
Waist: 33.25"
Hips: 39"
Right Thigh: 23"  
Left Thigh: 23"
Right Calf: 14.5"
Left Calf: 14.25"
Neck: 13"
BMI**: 24.5

Body Shots

BODY SHOTS FROM NOVEMBER 2019:
BODY SHOTS FROM SEPTEMBER 2, 2020
It's been a few months since I actually did a monthly check in post and took body shots. I'm excited with the progress I see and feel. I'm also really enjoying my nightly dog walks, which has been a nice way to get extra miles in.

If you are interested in tracking your body measurements as a way to check your progress (and we here at ThatProgress are all about finding more ways to track progress) be sure to measure around the widest parts of each body part (i.e. across the nipples when measuring your bust, across the widest part of your upper arms, and across the widest part of your thighs).

**BMI calculated using this free online BMI calculator.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig