October 13, 2020

Easy and Quick Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings

I'll admit that wings were not on my routine roster of cook-at-home dinner options but honestly I have no idea why and after tasting these garlic parmesan chicken wings they will definitely be on the list from now on. These are so easy and quick and can be customized with a ton of flavor profiles. In normal times I could see these being a major crowd pleaser for watching football but for now I'll just make them for dinner. 

All you need to do is toss the chicken wings in the secret seasoning and bake for 30 minutes. Or you can grill these too -- I bet that would be so good. What is the secret to these wings you ask? Italian dressing!

All you need for these wings is:

  • 1 package chicken wings
  • 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon soy sauce (I only use low sodium options)
Throw everything in a bowl to mix onto the wings.

Once evenly mixed spread out on foil-lined cookie sheet. I like to spray the foil with nonstick spray so that the wings come off easy after baking.

Bake at 400 degrees for around 30 minutes or until cooked through.
I could not wait to try these. They smelled so good I couldn't help but eat one right off the pan

I served these with baked zucchini fries and it was so tasty!

Let me know if you try these and what you think of these. These would be so good with ranch dressing but we had marinara sauce because if the zucchini fries and Italian seasoning.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig