October 03, 2020

Get to Know Me: 50 Questions!

Let's get to know each other. It's been awhile since I've sat down and do a post to share some random information about myself and I want you to feel like you know me when you visit this blog--like I'm your random internet friend. Lol. So let's see what these questions have in store...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't cry overly often but when I can when I get really overwhelmed. It's good to have a good cry sometimes, you know?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. Over a decade of Catholic private school will give you really good handwriting.  

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT? Steak! I don't eat it super often but it's always soooo good.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet. 

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so! I try to be a good friend to all!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Of course! 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I do.  

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes! If only I had the opportunity!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh this is a good one. I guess I'm really enjoying Raisin Bran.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If I don't have to, no. But some boots require it.

12. RIGHT HANDED OR LEFT? Right.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I'm really loving making our own ice cream right now. We make a really good vanilla and butter pecan ice cream. 

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their confidence. 

15. RED OR PINK? Of those two choices...pink. 

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My teeth.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now? Everyone! Covid quarantine is so hard and staying away from people is depressing but important. 

18. TEA OR COFFEE? Water. 

19. WHAT COLOR TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black leggings and no shoes. 

20. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL? My corgi puppy, Bella!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hart of Dixie. I'm binge-watching it on Netflix... 

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably Caribbean Geen, Robin's Egg Blue, or Teal Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Barbecue/grill, lemon, fresh-cut grass. 

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister. 

25. FRUIT OR VEG? Both! 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics. Or Nascar, lol. 

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown. 

28. EYE COLOR? Blue/green. 

29. X-RAY VISION OR BE ABLE TO FLY? Able to fly. 

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes. Sushi. 


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings! 

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Adams Family.

33. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS? Oh I don't know! 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.  

35. HUGS OR KISSES? If I don't know you....neither. 

36. WHAT WAS YOUR NICK NAME AS A KID? "Sport" 

37. GOING OUT TO WATCH A MOVIE OR STAY IN? Staying in because...#covid. 

38. WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION? Switzerland


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Betrothed by Kiera Cass.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Marble print.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Hart of Dixie.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Thunder 

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles. 

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe. Italy I think.


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a really good driver? Lol. 

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pennsylvania. 

47. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray. 

48. WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND? My sister! 

Us at the Ariana Grande concert in 2019. Thank U, Next.

49. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I served him peanut butter pie at the diner I was waitressing at.  

50. HOW OLD WOULD YOU BE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW OLD YOU WERE? HA, probably...70 years old. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig