February 10, 2021

Cricut Chat: Buying the Cricut Maker

Well my crafts and DIY list just got a huge helper in the form of my very own Cricut Maker machine!
Pre-covid my sister and I enjoyed our sister craft nights. Do you remember my post when she first got her cricut? With covid dragging on I decided to invest in a Cricut machine of my own. And as fate would have it, Cricut was running a bundle deal!  
All of that came in my bundle package!

It included the Cricut Maker machine, the scoring stylus, a handheld blade, Cricut pens/markets, multiple vinyl options including foil, iron-on, and regular vinyl for projects, a set of light, medium, and heavy mats, the special fabric mat, the rotary blade, a set of accessory tools, a handheld precision trimmer, some transfer tape, and stencil tape. 
I was a bit overwhelmed opening all the boxes and it felt like Christmas! It was such a nice way brighten up a boring snowy week.
I was glad to see an accessory kit. It will definitely make things easier when I try to pick out the extra vinyl.

I can't wait to get to work on some crafty DIY projects!

Do you craft? What is your favorite project?
Do you have Cricut?
What is one thing on your DIY list that you just never do?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig