February 22, 2021

Weekly Round Up

Let's go through the photos of the week shall we?

But before we get into it, how adorable are these teeny tiny cat prints that I found in the snow in our backyard? Am I the only one that totally creeps on their yard the morning after a snowstorm to see what kind of wildlife visited in the night?

We already talked about Valentine's Day so I won't bore you with those details again but I will absolutely share with you with this super cute sweater that you can not only wear for every Valentine's Day to come but also everyday in general. 

I bought it off Amazon for less than $20! The gray and black seemed to be the most can-wear-everyday combo.

Speaking of clothes, my sister and I also did a bit of Valentine's Day shopping spree at J.Crew since they were having a sale. She wanted to buy a sweat suit (lol) but wanted me to jump in and buy one as well. Maybe it's the high school cheerleader in me but I am all for matching outfits so I ended up buying these pieces. 

Not only did I buy the joggers and sweatshirt but yes I also bought the coordinating zip up hoodie. A girl likes options, right? And because I cannot control myself I went back online and bought the joggers in navy and then the sweatshirt in both black and mint.This type of clothing is definitely what I will miss most when we return the office.

Speaking of shopping, Kate Spade was running a surprise sale! After responsibly holding back from purchasing this bag numerous times I decided that it was time to just go for it. It was on sale for $139 (from $200) and I decided I needed it. 

I love the way Kate Spade packaging protects their bags. It really is the best.

I was hoping to begin training for a Disney marathon before covid happened but...we all saw what that did to our plans. I so look forward to visiting Disney once everything resolves. Maybe even for a marathon! I'll have to make some serious running progress!

You know what else I'm making progress in? My DietBet! I am concretely in the second half of my DietBet that started on February 1st and ends at then end of February. My first weigh in for this challenge was 149 pounds. I need to get to 143 to win the bet! 

I'm working on it! I've been trying to do at least one cycling class or yoga session each day and eat intuitively and healthfully (is that a word?). I felt so accomplished that I did a spinning class every day this week!

I wish I felt as accomplished with my diet choices though. On the plus side, we started our first round of SunBasket, which is a meal kit subscription service like Home Chef. I reviewed Home Chef over the last few weeks so I will probably do a comparison post coming up for anyone who is interested in SunBasket. Check back in the next few days for that!

SunBasket
I'm also still breaking in to the Cricut Maker I bought a few weeks ago. I decided to fire up my sewing machine to give the Cricut fabric cutting mat and rotary blade a try. Can you guess what I made?!

fabric face mask with pin cushion on cutting mat
I'm planning on doing a post about some easy beginner sewing projects you can tackle if you are new to the craft...like I am!

How did you keep yourself busy this past week?
Did you try anything new?
Did you shop any of the President's Day/Valentine's Day sales?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig