February 24, 2021

Trying Sun Basket

I cannot get enough of these meal kit services that deliver easy to make dinners without me even leaving the house. They are just so convenient! This week we tried Sun Basket.

Sun Basket review
Before this we were trying Home Chef for about a month and I loved every meal. Sun Basket, was another option we wanted to try.
Sun Basket review
We ordered two weeks worth of boxes and two meals per box. We tried the Jambalaya  with chicken and andouille sausage (which was a ready made meal you just baked in the oven or popped into the microwave -- can you get quicker or easier?!), Peruvian aji verde and cauliflower rice with chicken, thai pad see ew with zoodles and leafy greens, and I can't remember the fourth meal, lol.  
Sun Basket review
The Sun Basket meals are made from all organic and sustainable ingredients, which we thought was really great. This was the thai pad see ew with zoodles and leafy greens. And they give a recipe card so you know what to do. 

Similar to Home Chef they ship all ingredients in the perfect portions for the meal you are making so there is no food waste!
Sun Basket review
This single egg made me smile. 

I think the Peruvian chicken with cauliflower rice was my favorite. I never realized how easy cauliflower rice was to make!
Sun Basket review
Overall I enjoyed the Sun Basket meals but if I had to choose between it and Home Chef I would choose Home Chef. 

And now my Qs for YOUs:
1. Have you tried any meal kit boxes?
2. What is your favorite meal to make?
3. What is your worst kitchen fail?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig