October 16, 2019

Lausanne, Switzerland

Today's post is going to be really quick. Really I just wanted to come on here and write about our stay in Lausanne, Switzerland. 

I loved the hotel we stayed in when we stopped in Lausanne, Switzerland. It had the cutest curb appeal and the most beautiful view of Lake Geneva. 

We had two main items on our To Do list when we stopped in Lausanne: (1) Chocolate Train and (2) The Olympic Museum. I took way too many photos during each day so I'm going to split them into their own designated posts.

Until then, enjoy this view! Also oh my gosh, we bought meringues when we were in Gruyeres and they were so good. I need to try to make my own at home.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig