August 09, 2020

Easy Healthy Bagel Sandwich

When I started eating more consciously one of the things I missed most were bagels. Then I found these alternatives -- they still aren't the most healthy but they are definitely better than nothing and they are more tasty than an English Muffin. Nothing against English muffins of course!

All you need is a bagel thin, cucumber, and your choice of cream cheese. I use veggie cream cheese but any cream cheese would taste good. My normal brand of cream cheese was out so I tried the Wegmans brand -- it wasn't bad! I also add Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame seasoning. 
Have you heard of this seasoning blend? It's so good and I love it on almost everything. I even eat it on chicken sometimes!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig