August 10, 2020

Never Miss a Monday

I hope your week is off to a good start! For me it started with more depositions and a full day of work. I swear some my adversaries feel like coworkers at this point -- I see them multiple times per week!  I started today with an avocado toast using a bagel thin. I am really enjoying bagel thin breakfasts these days. Bagel thins and chocolate almond milk!
After playing with the puppy for a little under an hour I got to work. For the last few weeks we have had no less than two to three depositions per week! I enjoy depositions but they can take so long and it makes getting other work done difficult!

For lunch I fixed a salad with some fresh romaine lettuce, chick peas, tomatoes, and cucumbers. I used an Italian dressing I bought from Wegmans but should have just stuck with balsamic vinaigrette. The dressing was just okay.
Chickpeas are my favorite protein.

Bella is feeling much better than last week. It's so scary having a sick puppy. I think she just ate something she shouldn't have when she was outside. We took her to the vet after she vomited a few times and then didn't touch her breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The vet gave her a anti-nausea shot and she yelped -- it broke my heart.
But afterward she seemed to go back to her smiley self. 

I felt so bad about her shot that I decided to buy her a new toy.  She loves her new "Donut Disturb" toy.

For dinner I wanted quick and easy so we had grilled chicken and zucchini. 
Sorry for the blurry photo--clearly I was in a hurry to eat! We seasoned the chicken with some Mrs. Dash and used a veggie seasoning on the zucchini. It was grilled to perfection.

And of course, "Never miss a Monday" so I wanted to get a workout in. We always take the puppy for a walk after dinner but I like to do something that brings my heart rate up a bit more. I did a 20 minutes Pop Ride followed by a 10 minute Arms Toning class. It's so humbling how sore a pair of 2 pound dumbbells can make my arms!

Last week was the last week of Pelothon 2020. I had so much fun doing the weekly challenges and completing the classes. I represented team #NoLimitLegion and loved seeing all the badges come up as I achieved each of the weekly goals!

Hope your week is off to a great start!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig