May 04, 2023

What to Bring With You to The Eras Tour

 

Avoid a major buzz kill by ensuring your concert bag is in tip top shape. Here are some general things you should consider brining with you to The Eras Tour this spring/summer.

Clear Bag

Most stadiums have strict restrictions for size of bags and that the bags must be clear.

There are so many options for clear bags available at all different brands and price points. I have a few options here but if you look around online you will definitely find one you love. 
Tote  |  Sling Bag  |  Bowling Bag  |  Crossbody 

Friendship Bracelets

If you want to take part in the friendship bracelet trading that the fans are doing at the shows be sure to bring tons of friendship bracelets. I share in this post how to make them and what supplies you need. 

Water Bottle

This is a hack to help avoid spending major $$$ on wasteful plastic water bottles at the venue. I brought this reusable collapsible option in my purse and security didn't bat an eye. We were able to fill up at the water fountains throughout the stadium and enjoy some free water. I applaud all of you environmentally conscious queens! Check your local venue's rules to make sure they allow water bottles. 

Lip Balm/Hand Sanitizer

These are no brainers. You'll be singing along the whole time to Taylor Swift's music so you'll be happy to have some lip balm. And when is hand sanitizer a bad idea? 

Wallet

I use my favorite key pouch as my wallet so this was easy. I brought a little cash and my credit card. Most everything should be cashless but check your stadium. You don't want to be caught without cash for incidentals!

Phone Charger

Don't be bummed out by a phone with a dead battery! The show is long (helllllo 40+ songs) and you will be taking allllll the photos and videos. I stashed this small portable battery in my bag to ensure I wouldn't run out of juice during the show.

Poncho/Sunglasses 

If you are anticipating a rain show be sure to come prepared with a poncho. Put your cell phone in a clear plastic ziplock to protect it and you are good to go. Leave the umbrella at home though -- a lot of stadiums don't allow them in.

If your concert is outside and has some sunny weather forecasted then be sure to bring a pair of sunnies! I DIYed these Lavender Haze purple sunglasses for my sister and me. Hopefully we'll have some great weather!

Snacks

We will stash some snacks in our car for after the show so we can let the parking lots empty and traffic cool down before we start driving home. The post-show hustle and bustle of the driving can be so stressful and its nice to just take your time. You can eat, recap your favorite moments, and listen to more Taylor Swift as we wait. 

Enjoy the concert!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Have a thought? I'd love to hear it! Share a comment and let me know what you're thinking.

Blogger templates by pipdig